From its unique exterior styling to its characteristic rear half-doors, the 2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser is certainly one of a kind. But it is not all about styling. This midsize SUV packs some serious off-road capabilities. No wonder IntelliChoice named it the Highest Retained Value in its Class.
The 2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser is only offered in the standard, base trim. It is available with either an automatic transmission or a manual transmission and either two-wheel drive or four-wheel drive.
2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser
- 260-horsepower 4.0-liter V6 DOHC 24-valve engine with dual independent VVT-i
- 17 mpg city / 20 mpg highway*
- Front and rear mudguards, air conditioning with rear seat vents, power windows and locks, and maplamps
- Water-resistant fabric seats, 60/40 split fold and tumble rear seats with removable bottom cushion, and steering wheel-mounted audio controls
- CD/MP3 player, six speakers, SiriusXM satellite radio, USB port, and Bluetooth® streaming music and wireless technology
Standard Safety Features
- Driver and front passenger airbags
- Seat-mounted side airbags
- Roll-sensing side curtain airbags
- Active headrests
- Tire pressure monitoring system
- Engine immobilizer
- Vehicle stability control
- Antilock brakes and brake assist
The 2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser is great for those weekend adventures, offering a spacious interior and tons of cargo room with the rear seats folded. The 2012 FJ Cruiser maneuvers gracefully while still delivering impressive acceleration speeds.