With a powerful engine, plenty of cargo space, and an optional third row the 2012 Toyota RAV4 is an appealing SUV. The RAV4 provides an efficient SUV choice that has Toyota’s dependability wrapped up in an affordable and compact SUV.
The 2012 Toyota RAV4 is available in three trims: RAV4, RAV4 Sport, and RAV4 Limited.
- 2.5-Liter DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder engine providing 179-horsepower at 6000 rpm
- 22 mpg city / 28 mpg highway
- Halogen headlamps with auto-off feature, black grille, LED taillamps and stop lams, automatic limited-slip differential, and black power outside mirrors with folding feature
- 6-speaker sound system with AM/FM CD player with MP3 playback, fabric-trimmed 6-way adjustable driver’s seat with seatback pocket, fabric-trimmed reclining fold-flat second row seat, and urethane steering wheel.
- 179-horsepower 4-cylinder 2.5-Liter DOHC 16-valve engine providing 172 lb. – ft torque
- 22 miles per gallon city / 28 miles per gallon highway
- Integrated fog lamps, color-keyed outside door handles, sport-tuned suspension, blackout sport trimmed headlamps, and color-keyed overfenders
- XM compatible 6-speaker sound system, air conditioning with air filter, auxiliary audio jack, height-adjustable headrests and center armrest, cruise control, and optitron instrumentation with amber-illuminated speedometer
- Toyota Direct Ignition, 179-horsepower 2.5-Liter DOHC sixteen-valve engine
- Mileage of 22 mpg city and 28 mpg highway
- Chrome-accented grille, color-keyed power heated outside mirrors with turn signal indicators, color-keyed full-size hard-shell outside spare tire cover, roof rack, and black rear step bumper protector
- Dual zone automatic climate control, micro dust and pollen filter, 6-disc CD changer, AMFM radio, leather-trimmed shift lever, smart key system with push-to-start button, and interior footwell lighting
Standard Safety Features
- Driver and front passenger advanced airbag system
- Driver and front passenger active headrests
- Driver and front passenger seatbelt warning system
- Collapsible steering column
- Side-impact door beams
- Front energy-absorbing crumple zone
- Star Safety System™
- Child-protector rear door locks
- Second-row roll-sensing side curtain airbags
From an efficient family oriented SUV with the base trim option to a performance driven sport oriented SUV the 2012 RAV4 has an option for any consumer. The RAV4 is a model of the quality experience and usability Toyota consumers have come to expect with the brand.